SUGAR I'M HOME [Looks around]


...I am home from my trip attending Blair's School of Art Realism... 
What a life changing experience, can't wait to share my stories!   

Thank you for having me Blair, Southern hospitality at its finest!
I had an amazing time and enjoyed every second and moment of my stay.
Thank you for the wonderful friendships, stories, laughter and life long memories
I can’t wait to catch up with you all soon!
Massive shout out to Dru Blair for giving such an amazing opportunity! You have a great family, incredible friends, beautiful town and home, awesome students and some crazy awesome stories and inspiration. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of that along with sharing your wisdom and guidance!
Samantha (my little Southern sister) and my favourite American ranga John thank you for everything! I am very grateful and humbled to have you both include me into you daily life and show me (drink me under) what it’s like to live country... just don’t give me that shine hahaha
Silvia Bella 😘 I’m going to miss your laughs, giggles and stories... oh and THAT COFFEE! Thank you for everything! I want to be like you when I grow up 😝 bird... now get painting, you have paintings to sell!
Thanks y’all 


Comments

Popular Posts